Monday, February 02, 2009

the engagement


Okay, so here goes..i'm gonna atempt to do a bunch of blogs....it should be pretty exciting. After I made dinner and said by to my man (had to go back to school to work on stuff as usual!) I was going to sit down in a blanket and read Harry Potter 6 (okay, don't hate me...its acutally really entertaining...i never read em when they were the craze...mike was reading the Cronicles of Narnia and I wanted to read something fun like that so I picked back up Harry Potter...i read the first few before my mission...) but then I saw the pic of me and ash with sand on our faces, and i remembered that I should blog...


So, this is how it happened...we were in California over the summer (mike went down for a week to surf with his bf Dave and i came down for a few days and met up) and he surprised me with a ring IN the NB temple....now, near the temple, or outside the temple is nice cause you can scream and be excited but IN the temple was a little rough...it was really tough for me to keep it quiet...but it was amazing...i was the happiest girl in the world...he actually didn't technically "ask" me to marry him....he just took out the ring and said some really sweet things, and pretty soon it was on my finger (don't know how!!:) and he said "i didn't even ask you if you would marry me..." and I just said "YES!"...how "me" is that...and that's how it happend. So here's a pic..

1 Comments:

Blogger ashley said...

yeah, harry potter nerd.

dear nanc- i miss you. i was thinking the other day how much i really do. is it totally pathetic to write this on a blog comment? oh well.

and i never even got to talk to you about the "embroidered wife beater" um, how did that go? we need to talk. call me please. or i will call you. ok, bye.

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home