Sunday, June 17, 2007

I was runnin


okay, so turns out, i'm a runner. who would have thought that this water baby would have enjoyed land so much. but, when you live in utah, you gotta enjoy it somehow and i enjoy it thoroughly from the road or the trail. this is my roommates and i after the salt lake 1/2 marathon in april. good times..we even got pizza and buffalo wings at the finish line (barf...who wants to eat that right after they run..but nice anyway). I LOVE competing, and ever since i graduated from school haven't had the chance to really compete. So besides the ocean and costco hotdogs, i've found the love of my life...like my bro said though - i gotta get sponcered...cause nothing better than doing what you love for free. but as of now, i just do a few races here and there and we'll see how i feel after my first marathon in october! (the saint george marathon). i might feel different then! as for now though, i love it...i love having something to work towards...a goal. and i love the feeling of working yourself to the bone...then bigging out after....mmmmmmmmm....forbidden doughnut.......

10 Comments:

Blogger ashley said...

NAKED NANCY I LOVE YOU!

welcome back to the blogging world, so glad! i am in ca right now, you should be here too! and missed you in hawaii too, some family lives at the animal house now, wierd! i wish i had a scanner so i could blog about animal days!

10:32 AM  
Blogger Melinda said...

Hi Nancy poop!

9:56 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Nancy, I saw "naked nancy" on Ashley's blog and knew it had to be you. I am so proud of you for becoming a runner! That's awesome! You look so good! Didn't Kell-bell run that with you? Are you guys doing a full marathon soon? I haven't seen Kelly in so long. If you're reading this, "Hi Kelly!!!! I miss you!"

Bye Nanc! Oh, is that your eye in the previous post? It looks so pretty.

3:00 PM  
Blogger Jessica Brown said...

Way to go nanc! Jaron and I ran the Freedom Run 10K on the fourth of July. It was a great way to express our freedom.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Dan and Amanda Arrhenius said...

Nance, Good Job! I am so proud of you and your run! Keep it up. Let me know what is new? Love ya!

8:40 PM  
Blogger Jessica Brown said...

Nanc I love this picture and all but it is time for an update! Chop chop, with love :).

7:27 PM  
Blogger ashley said...

ditto jess's comment

11:36 AM  
Blogger leslie said...

nancy!! this is leslie. i clicked on here from ashley's blog. how are you?!?! i miss our hawaiian honeymoon and our asian vacation... basically i miss YOU! but if you're blogging now maybe that will help things. let's hang out sometime! soon! come visit me in dc?!

11:19 PM  
Blogger Valley Girl said...

FANCY NANCY! So fun to see you on here!!! I love feeling like am keeping in touch with old friends. I didn't know you ran, I thought you where a swimmer!?! New development?

You can Stop by our site at
http://www.babyhomepages.net/pagebabes/

11:01 AM  
Blogger Mark & Deidra Smith said...

Hey Cutie,

It's like a BLogging reunion on your page!

How are you girlie? Miss ya!

www.markanddeidra.blogspot.com

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home