Monday, November 19, 2007

3:58


So i just did this whole blog and totally didn't save it...DANG! So here's the short version...the marathon was RAD! I totally forgot to blog about it...Kelly and I ran together the whole time (we're perfect running partners, i love it!) and didn't even hit a wall! This pic is of us at mile 25 and i remember feeling so good! It was crazy..i think we paced ourselves really well or something...cause when we finished we both felt like we could have ran faster! Moral of the story is: marathon's are totally do-able. We both finished in sub-4 (total runners word, aren't i cool?) and had a fun day with the fam (our parents came up) and a nice soak in the hot tub! It was a fun trip..
ps. my exact time was 3 hours 58 minutes by the way..barely made it!

10 Comments:

Blogger The Trotter Family said...

That's awesome! I should get around to doing that someday. Between two kids and all the other daily activities, who knows if I ever will, but I can dream!

8:04 AM  
Blogger Kirstin said...

You're my hero. I am so proud of you. I wish I felt like that was something I should try to do. But... I do wantt o do the Alcatraz Ocean Swim one day. We should do that!

9:55 AM  
Blogger Dan and Amanda Arrhenius said...

Nance congrats, that is so awesome. I am so proud of you! I just love seeing pictures of you and hearing about life. I need to gicve you a call to catch up majorly. I have absolutely no clue what you have been up too! Love ya lots my dear!
Amanda

5:14 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Hi Nancy,
It was so good to see you tonight. Glad we can KIT over the WWW. I will try and make a tutorial to master your blogging skillz.
aj

9:06 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

pschaa, you totally know what you are doing with blogs.

9:07 PM  
Blogger leslie said...

awesome!! i ran mine two weeks ago and got a 4:08, you beat me by eight minutes!! maybe we should run one together sometime?!

-leslie

5:05 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Hi Nancy! I found your blog on AJ's! It's good to see what you're up to! Cute blog!

7:59 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

P.S. (this is Heather Norton)

7:59 PM  
Blogger lauren said...

way to go nanc! what marathon was it? im goin the rock n roll in san diego in june. well see im SO out of shape! luckily i have time to train. that is such an awsome time! i just want to FINISH!

8:51 AM  
Blogger Melinda said...

Nance-Good job! I can't believe you did it under 4? You were only 10 minutes behind my time on my first marathon. What's up with you? I need to have some Nancy time on the phone.

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home