Saturday, November 17, 2007

Family


So many of you know that California was on fire a few weeks ago...of course that was a bad thing, but something good came out of it for me...i got to see my family! My sweet neices and nephew came up to their grandparents house with their mom a few weeks ago and i went down and spent the day with them...it was SO fun. I LOVE THEM! Is this not the cutest picture you've ever seen? This is the latest edition to the wood family..Cambrie. She's SO cute! When i got there Aaron grabbed my hand and led me outside to the four wheelers..then took me for a ride! I was scared at first (i didn't grow up with those things!) but he was a pro! What i love about Aaron is no matter how long its been since I've seen him, he just grabs me and tells me about life and shows me some trick or toy just like i'm his best friend...love him! Abby and Taylor are as gorgeous as ever and i love them...and Cambrie - need a even say anything about her? This picture says it all....she's ALWAYS happy..the best little baby! Anyways..thank you California for being on fire so my neices and nephews could come to me. Glad the fires are out though and that all my loved ones are safe!

3 Comments:

Blogger Brie said...

Nancy- so hot- glad that your family didn't burn away...little crazy down there. Hope all is well..ps, I was watching Orange County the other night..."you stole my palm pilot, you did>." good times.

8:29 AM  
Blogger Kirstin said...

Nance you look so good in that picture. I'm glad you got to see your nieces and nephews. I have 15 and they are always the highlight of my day if I get to spend time with them. I heart you.

6:30 PM  
Blogger Jessica Brown said...

Way to go on the Marathon Nanc. You look great! Your my inspiration.

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home